You know, the flowers in my wedding bouquet picture up there are so beautiful, they almost hurt to look at them.
So the newest project is: make your own baby wipes. They gave me a little handout about it at my WIC appt yesterday (Jamie is now 9 lbs 6 oz, by the way!), and it looks ridiculously easy and cheap, so I'm going to try it and see how it goes.
For those of you who make your home in the Nor Cal area, we'll be taking a trip out there in April after graduation! We'll probably get there late on Monday the 13th and leave Monday the 20th. We're having the baby blessed at my parents' ward on the 19th, which I am so excited about, because it means the extended family and friends can come! I'm so excited to introduce the little guy to the Cox clan!
Speaking of the little guy, he gets more adorable every day. And we're getting a new camera soon, so hopefully more pictures and even video will be coming. It's so cute when he wakes up smiley, or smiles at us randomly at other times.
Let me brag that I've gotten a lot done today. I've straightened up the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and living room a little, done the dishes, made a menu and shopping list, pumped right on time for once, and washed our sheets, comforter, and mattress cover (since Jamie's pee diaper leaked out on the bed this morning). OOH! AND I lifted weights!
Jason and I have decided we're finally ready to get fit again, and we started by doing core, thighs, and stretching last week. Then Monday we did core, buns, and stretching, and last night after getting about 4 hours sleep the night before, we went to bed at about 6 p.m. and skipped working out. But we feel better today and are going to get back on it. I would have done more than my arms, but the baby had a little blowout while sitting in his chair watching me and by the time I'd changed him, fed him, and gotten him to sleep, I had to pump and then get other stuff done. I'll do more tonight with Jason, anyway. We're gonna be so hot! :) It's amazing how much fitness I've lost, though. The mild levels of my videos are way hard for me now, when before I was usually doing advanced. But that gives me something to aspire to.
Okay, I've blabbed enough. But I wouldn't be me if I wasn't verbose, right? :) Baby's waking up, anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment