Quite honestly, I don't think these pictures came out well at all. (I.e., I think I look bad. Jason and the baby look good.) But still, Star Wars is Star Wars, and Jamie is Jamie, and they're just better when you put 'em together.Bragging moment: I made the headpiece, and I found the robe (from the costume you can get in stores) at a thrift store for $2! So total cost, instead of nearly $22, was probably more like $5.
WOO!
WOO!
My bro took some pictures on his camera, which I will steal when he gets back to town on Sunday. But for now, here's some Halloween fun!
Rob let us borrow his quite expensive, collectible, realistic-looking and -sounding light saber, and when we did trunk-or-treating out in the dark parking lot, Jason ended up in a few duels with little Star Wars fans. He also had a nearly-constant entourage of little admirers hovering around him. (Or rather, the light saber did.) All these boys wanted to hold it, have their picture taken with it...so funny. The duels were so dang cute, I think Jason made those boys' day! (And looked cute and sexy doing it, I might add. ;))
Happy Halloween week!
2 comments:
You guys were way cute! And I still think y'all should come to the barn party on Saturday night. :)
I love all of you costumes! They are so creative. The headpiece looks amazing too!
Post a Comment