Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whoops.

So I thought I could make a blog post about Jamie's progress early, save it as a draft, add to it as I thought of things, and publish it on his birthday. Well, you can do that, but it will insert itself farther down on your blog--from the day you started it--which I think is stupid, but what can you do. :)

Scroll down a bit to see pics from Jamie's birthday, "published" January 7.

******1/22: Lol. I finally figured out how to get you guys to leave comments! :) Thank you for teaching me something new about blogger!

4 comments:

Corrina Hale said...

you can manually change the date stamp so that it will post when you want.

Kimberly said...

Amen. That's what I was going to say. Go to "Post options" down at the bottom, and change the date.

joylyn said...

ditto - you can still change the post date on it if you want

erin said...

Is he seriously 1 already? That seemed to fly by! What a cute little boy you have! I'm glad he helps spread so much sunshine!