Saturday, May 1, 2010

Eclipse Trailer

I've been seeing blurbs on blogs (try saying that five times fast) about the Eclipse trailer and how amazing the movie looks.

Really?

Maybe it's because Jason and I have both been listening to the audio book for the last week or so and I'm a little tired of the story. (Did you know that you can get those for free from the library over the internet? At least the Sacramento library. Just request it on their site, they give you a link when it's available, and it's downloadable to your iPod or whatever for two weeks. I already received an email that Breaking Dawn is ready for me. It's pretty awesome.) Anyway. It looked all right. Not amazing, though.

Of course I'll still be going to see it. Of course. It's a Twilight movie. It's fun to have something to look forward to, and I'm happy it's coming out June 30. And I'm happy I'll have friends to go see it with! Jina will be moving here in TWO WEEKS!! We haven't lived near each other since before I got married! I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Miss Crystal said...

I thought it looked pretty good. I'm glad that there is actual fighting in it. :D