While we were visiting my parents in March, I was cutting fabric for projects I was working on, and I said to my mom, "What I really wish I had is a cutting mat and rotary blade. That would make this so much easier than--"
Here's where she said: "Well, why didn't you take mine when I offered them to you??"
I stared.
"You have a rotary blade and cutting mat?!"
She did. And she gave them to me. Thank goodness we drove so I could get them home!
I used a JoAnn coupon and got a new blade for about $5.
I also picked up a couple of white paint pens, because of this:
Here's where she said: "Well, why didn't you take mine when I offered them to you??"
I stared.
"You have a rotary blade and cutting mat?!"
She did. And she gave them to me. Thank goodness we drove so I could get them home!
I used a JoAnn coupon and got a new blade for about $5.
I also picked up a couple of white paint pens, because of this:

The mat was just blank. No measurements. That really made it a LOT harder.
Oh, and I bought one of those big, plastic rulers people use on the mats.
After a good few (tedious) hours of carefully drawing lines, I had this:



1 comment:
Wow you did an amazing job with those lines!!! Awesome Awesome!
Post a Comment