Monday, September 1, 2008

Mini Street Fighter

I've been sitting here looking at people's blogs and feeling the baby give me what-for every few minutes (or seconds--there's one), and just thought I would relate (there's another--he or she is practicing karate again) an episode that I thought was funny.

Jason and I are in bed reading, baby is kicking, but darn it, Jason still hasn't been able to feel it! So I'm resting my book on my stomach, feeling the little kicking/punching feelings, and all of a sudden--BAM--the baby kicks my book where it was resting! As in, the book went quickly up and down!

I'm sure this is nothing to seasoned mothers, but it was crazy for me. Jason thinks the location was probably coincidence, but considering the way I hate it when people encroach on my space (like on airplanes or at the movies), I (there's another) wonder if our kid isn't already showing personality. Like, "YO OUT THERE! This is my space and there's not much of it! You're poking me!" (Gurgle-ish that time. ...Little poke. ...Just trying to give you a real-time idea of--and another--what it's like when the baby's partying. And another!) Lol. So fun.

Only two more days. Holy. Cow.

No comments: